Join Our Team
We are a unified team striving to advance SARRC’s mission to advance research and provide a lifetime of support for individuals with autism and their families. Join our team and meaningfully integrate people with autism into inclusive communities while supporting our Strategic Plan of becoming a statewide organization by 2030.
Whether you’re just getting started or have experience we encourage you to explore the many career opportunities at SARRC today!
In addition to competitive time-off, professional development opportunities, SARRC offers a range of benefits for our employees including:
Commitment to Culture
- We want you to take time off! Enjoy 4 weeks of paid time off each year (and accrues with tenure!), including an additional 8 paid holidays and 5 days of paid sick time.
- Opportunities to attend and volunteer at annual SARRC events.
- Team members can look forward to a supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities to participate in an active DEI program.
Health & Wellbeing
- SARRC offers a variety of benefit plans to fit you and your family’s needs including affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance with 80% of premiums paid by the employer for employee coverage and $1,200 per year towards a Health Savings Account.
- We have an award-winning comprehensive wellness program that includes education, resources, and activities for all employees.
- We care about your future retirement by providing an employer 401(k) match up to 3%.
- SARRC covers 100% of the cost for your life insurance and short-term and long-term disability.
Professional Growth Opportunities
- Grow your career using a $1,000 professional development stipend annually along with the option to attend professional development events at no cost to you.
- Are you interested in pursuing a Master’s in ABA? SARRC provides 100% tuition assistance to employees qualified for our program.
- Opportunities to pursue continuous growth in your career at SARRC in promotions, titles, pay and more.
More Awesome Perks!
- Do you have a preschool-aged child? We have onsite preschools and provide a 50% tuition discount for employees!
- Earn generous referral bonuses awarded when you refer a friend.
- We offer competitive target pay and bonus pay opportunities for our clinical team members, meaning higher pay rates when they meet their treatment goal hours!
Hi! My name is Katie Hoyle, and I have been with SARRC for 11 years. I initially started at SARRC as an intern during my junior year of college, and
Hello, my name is Jillian Schneider, and I am currently an Associate Clinical Manager at SARRC. I began working at SARRC in October 2011, right after completing graduate school and
Hello, my name is Genoveva Machado, but you can call me Geno. I have been with SARRC for the past seven years, where I have had the privilege of working