If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about what happens behind the scenes at SARRC, here’s your chance to attend an exclusive tour!
Established in 1997, Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center has evolved to offer numerous programs and services for children, teens, and adults, as well as conduct some of the most innovative autism research. We invite members of the community to join us for a special behind-the-scenes tour of SARRC’s 18th Street Campus.
- Meet SARRC’s President & CEO
- Learn about research at SARRC
- Visit our inclusive Community School
- Hear a client’s journey to community-based employment
- Hear a parent’s personal story
Upcoming Tour Dates
To attend an upcoming tour, please click your preferred date below where you will be directed to register online.
- February 27 – 18th Street Campus »
- March 19- Paiute Campus »
- March 26- 18th Street Campus »
- April 11- Paiute Campus »
- April 18- 18th Street Campus »
- April 25- Paiute Campus »
- April 30 – 18th Street Campus »
Who Should Attend:
This is an opportunity for our community to learn more about how they can support SARRC! Tours cover our programming as well as more about our 2030 Strategic Plan to become a statewide organization. We invite those interested in learning more about how they can support SARRC’s mission and vision.
If you’re a parent or caregiver interested in learning more about programs and services at SARRC, please contact our Family Resource Team at 602-606-9806. For families new to SARRC, learn more about our Free Monthly Family Orientation at autiscenter.org/events.