Sibshops: A Space for Siblings (ages 7-13)
SARRC now offers Sibshops, a space for siblings. The Sibshops model Opens in New Window provides an avenue for siblings to form a community and share experiences that could lead to a positive impact. Siblings will share many of the same concerns that parents experience but have a unique perspective. Sibshops are pedal-to-the-metal events where participants will meet other sibs, have fun, laugh, learn about the services their brothers and sister receive and have some more fun. Trained SARRC clinicians will run the Sibshops sessions to help support long-lasting sibling relationships.
Sibshops at SARRC is offered to sibs between age 7 and 13. Please note that space is limited.
SARRC’s Sybil B. Harrington Campus for Exceptional Children
300 N 18th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85006
2020 DATES AND TIMES
- Monday, March 16: 4-6 p.m. Opens in New Window - Canceled
- Tuesday, June 16: 4-6 p.m. Opens in New Window
- Tuesday, August 4: 4-6 p.m. Opens in New Window
- Tuesday, October 20: 4-6 p.m. Opens in New Window
- Tuesday, December 8: 4-6 p.m. Opens in New Window
To register, please click the date of interest above where you will be directed to our online events calendar.