In December 2021, SARRC introduced its first Self-Advocate Advisory Board (SAAB). SAAB is a group of self-advocates who advise SARRC leadership on research, programs, clinical services, and marketing and communications efforts, to ensure individuals with autism and their interests are represented in how SARRC advances its vision, mission, and strategic plan on behalf of the autism community.
- Joshua Anbar, Postdoctoral Research, SARRC
- Bodie Bernosky, Student, Gateway Academy
- Joe Bradley, Entrepreneur
- Dena Isaacs, Sales & Marketing Coordinator, Sanctuary Camelback Mountain
- Thomas Kaufmann, Founder & CTO, OTOjOY
- Sean McMahon, Quality Lead at S&K Oil Sale
- Dr. Kaesha Neil, Professor
- Amanda Patterson, CSR, Peckham Inc.
- Zoë Tepper, Intern, City of Chandler and student at Arizona State University
- Will Kirwan, Research Data Entry Specialist, SARRC
If you’re interested in learning more about SARRC’s Self-Advocate Advisory Board, please contact Paige Santiago.