Community School® (serving ages *15 months-5 years)
The Community School, a program operated by the Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center, is a preschool that offers high-quality early childhood education for children without autism as well as ABA-based programming for children with autism — all in a blended classroom environment.
The Community School emphasizes kindergarten readiness by creating a rich social environment that promotes the development of important social and academic fundamentals for all. Additionally, the program features a 4-to-1 student-teacher ratio where each student has a detailed and individualized learning plan.
the community school features
- Small class size (maximum classroom size is 16 students)
- A highly educated and enriching team
- Play-based, developmentally appropriate curriculum focused on school readiness
- July-June school year
For more information on our admissions process, availability or fees, please contact our Family Resource Team at 602.606.9806 or Intake@autismcenter.org
En español: Para más información en Español, por favor contacte SARRC al 480.887.0784 o puede solicitar servicios aquí.
- Click for more information for students with an autism diagnosis »
- Click for more information for typically developing students »
Phoenix 18th St. Campus
300 N 18th St, Phoenix, 85006
975 E Warner Rd, Tempe, 85284
Scottsdale Paiute Campus
6535 E Osborn Rd, Scottsdale, 85251
*Please note children must be able to walk independently upon enrollment in our Community School program