PEERS for Young Adults (ages 18+)
This evidence-based social skills program is designed for adults interested in making friends or developing relationships. Young adults will attend weekly group sessions and learn through instruction, role-play, and activities. It is strongly recommended that young adults enroll with a social coach that can be a parent, friend, roommate, or sibling. Social coaches also attend a group session that complements and directly supports learning for the young adult enrolled in the program.
Participants can look forward to:
- Improving conversational skills
- Using humor appropriately
- Navigating electronic communication
- Handling direct and indirect bullying
- Handling arguments & disagreements
- Organizing get-togethers with friends
- Building dating skills
- Learning strategies for handling sexual pressure
2024 Schedule Information
Sessions take place every Tuesday from 2:00-3:30 p.m. at SARRC’s Campus: 2225 N. 16th Street, Phoenix.
- February 20 – May 21
- July 30 – October 29
- Private Pay