PEERS for Young Adults (ages 18+)
This evidence-based social skills program is designed for adults interested in making friends or developing relationships. Young adults will attend weekly group sessions and learn through instruction, role-play, and activities. It is strongly recommended that young adults enroll with a social coach that can be a parent, friend, roommate, or sibling. Social coaches also attend a group session that complements and directly supports learning for the young adult enrolled in the program.
Participants can look forward to:
- Improving conversational skills
- Using humor appropriately
- Navigating electronic communication
- Handling direct and indirect bullying
- Handling arguments & disagreements
- Organizing get-togethers with friends
- Building dating skills
- Learning strategies for handling sexual pressure
Schedule & Location
August 8 – November 7, 2023
Tuesdays from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
SARRC’s 16th St. Campus: 2225 N. 16th Street Phoenix AZ 85006
- Private Pay
For more information on program dates or to register, please contact our Family Resource Team at 602.606.9806 or online at inquiry.autismcenter.org.
SARRC's Family Resource Team is here to help:
Para hablar con alguien en Español llame al 480.887.0784 o en línea.