JumpStart (ages 18 months - 7 years old)
SARRC’s six-week JumpStart® program helps families who are new to autism spectrum disorder (ASD) by providing important information, support and strategies. More importantly, JumpStart connects you with a licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst® (BCBA) for coaching sessions that are customized to you, your child and your family.
Why complete JumpStart?
Benefits of completing JumpStart
We know this is a period of adjustment, and we’re here to arm you with critical information and real-life strategies to empower your family. JumpStart benefits include:
- Your family will meet with a highly trained and certified coach during four one-on-one meetings to get personalized support
- You will complete a series of informative online learning modules over a six-week period on your time
- If you have questions, your experienced BCBA coach will be available to answer them
- You will leave with actionable next steps to focus on once you finish the program
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Pivotal Response Treatment (PRT)
- Challenging Behaviors
- Accessing State Services
- Accessing Insurance Services
- Individualized Education Plans (IEP)
- Toilet Training
We accept private pay, most major insurance plans, and have scholarship funding available. The private pay cost is $500. Our Family Resource Team will let you know if you qualify for any scholarships.
We’re proud to offer JumpStart to families living throughout Arizona. If you have a child younger than age 8 who has recently been diagnosed with ASD or is going through the diagnostic process, reach out to us! Coaching sessions will be scheduled in-person or online utilizing virtual technology based on where a family lives. Contact SARRC’s Family Resource Team today at 602.606.9806 or online at inquiry.autismcenter.org.
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL! SARRC se complace en ofrecer Programa Jumpstart en Español. Para más información o registración contáctenos por teléfono: 480.887.0784 o aqui.