About Beneficial Beans®
SARRC's Beneficial Beans program is a dynamic internship program for adults with autism offering unique, hands-on experience in retail and marketing, business administration, and agriculture production. Participation in a Beneficial Beans internship allows individuals transferable skills they can readily use to sustain their future financial independence. The curriculum as well as the course schedule has been designed to mirror the workplace and includes both technical and practical workplace skills. More than just a gardening program, Beneficial Beans creates possibilities, opportunities, and self-confidence for adults with autism that are working towards meaningful community-based employment.
All Beneficial Beans products are made, grown, sold, and created by our interns and 100% of your purchase will support our employment initiatives. Our signature products include:
- Fresh produce through our CSA veggie program (next season starts late Aug/early Sept)
- Cement planters with succulents, hand made and designed by our interns
- Ground and whole bean coffee
- Coffee mugs designed by an artist with autism
- Retail merchandise including exclusive water bottles and t-shirts
Beneficial Beans coffee and garden products, including our signature planters, are available at several Valley retail stores and SARRC offices.
Or shop our products through our retail partner locations:
- SummerWinds Nursery-Phoenix | 17826 N Tatum Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85032
- SummerWinds Nursery-Glendale | 6426 W Bell Rd, Glendale, AZ 85308
- Sky Harbor Airport's Roosevelt Row | Terminal 4
- Sky Harbor Airport's 12 News | Terminal 4
- Sky Harbor Airport's The Phoenix | Terminal 2
For more information about SARRC's Beneficial Beans program, please contact us at BeneficialBeans@autismcenter.org or 602.340.8717.