RESTAURANT ROUNDUP PARTICIPATING PARTNERS
We’re partnering with the kindest (and tastiest!) restaurants in the Valley! Support SARRC and our incredible Arizona restaurant community by visiting the following restaurants. Each restaurant will have different specials that give back to SARRC throughout the month of April.
- Arizona Carl's Jr: Take out and round-up! Support SARRC April 19-May 17 at all participating Arizona Carl's Jr. locations by rounding up your bill to the nearest dollar. It's the easiest way to give back and will make a huge impact, all while enjoying your meal!
- Daily Dose-Midtown: Get your Daily Dose of great food while giving back to the autism community! Throughout the whole month of April, 10% of your dinner proceeds at the Daily Dose Midtown location will come back to SARRC.
- Lucille's BBQ: We’re teaming up with Lucille’s BBQ in Tempe for our third year! Give back by enjoying their signature Rhythm & Blues Cocktail and Lucille’s will donate $1 back to support Autism Awareness! You can also “round up” your check to give back. (For to-go customers, you can also donate online when you place your order at lucillesBBQ.com!)
- Papa John's Pizza-Phoenix: Score a pizza with a $5 donation or greater to SARRC on Tuesday, April 6! Donate online at www.azgives.org/sarrc, and you will receive a medium cheese pizza from Papa John's.
- For the rest of the month, receive 20% off your online order by entering promo code: AutismAZ, and 10% will come right back to SARRC.
- Spinato's Pizzeria and Family Kitchen: Splurge for dessert, and don't feel guilty about it! That's because Spinato's is donating $1 from every dessert sold for the entire month across all of their locations.
- April 15-only: Zesty Zzeeks Pizza & Wings: Calling East Valley pizza lovers! On Thursday, April 15, order the acclaimed Zzeeks Pizza (four locations to choose from!) and they will donate 10% back of any dine-in, take out or delivery orders when you mention SARRC! All you have to do is mention SARRC-that's it! (Ordering online? Make sure to use code: ZZEEKS10 when checking out!)
- April 25-only: Pomegranate Cafe: Dine-in, curbside pickup, and no-contact delivery: whatever you choose, mention SARRC and an automatic 10% comes to us! Pomegranate Cafe specializes in amazing vegan and vegetarian options, and ingredients come from local farmers & artisans.
PRODUCTS AND APPAREL
Apeman Strong Exclusive Tee: In their third year, our friends at Apeman Strong, a premier athletic apparel company, released an exclusive, limited edition Autism Awareness tee where $5 from each purchase will come back to SARRC in April. Sizing for men, women, and children is available. Shop at ApemanStrong.com »
Beneficial Beans: Purchase any of our signature Beneficial Beans products and 100% of proceeds for all our products and accessories go towards employment training for adults with autism. Shop Beneficial Beans »
INTERESTED IN TEAMING-UP?
We'd love to connect! If you're interested in joining our first-ever Restaurant Roundup or become involved in another way, please contact Karen Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.