The Envision Study
The Envision study is investigating the efficacy of an investigational medication targeting the most common behavioral symptoms of autism. We are enrolling adolescents and young adults with ASD ages 13 through 35 to participate. Participants must have a study partner (e.g. parent, caregiver, significant other) available to attend all appointments.
To be eligible for this study, participants must:
- Be 13 to 35 years of age
- Have been diagnosed with autism
- Live with a caregiver or spend time
- Participants and their caregivers will attend 7-8 visits over a 14-18 week period.
- Participants will be closely monitored through health exams, tests, and caregiver reports.
- Qualified participants may receive all study-required medication and medical care at no cost.
- A stipend may be provided to help cover study-required travel costs.
Sign up by filling out our online interest form or call a member of our team at 480.701.3682.
About Research at SARRC
SARRC's Research Department is committed to identifying best practices for autism spectrum disorder (ASD) screening, diagnosis, and intervention, but we cannot do it alone. We look to individuals impacted by autism and their families to participate in our current research projects. Our research program utilizes rigorous research methods and is informed by the needs, preferences, and values of the community that we serve.