Employment Workshops (ages 16+)
Employment Workshops are an active space for teens and adults to develop a plan of action for securing employment. Over six weeks, participants will meet weekly in a collaborative group space with an instructor. Workshops require that participants are motivated, participatory, and desire immediate employment. Everyone will attend an initial assessment and planning session before group-based meetings begin.
- Develop a modern resume
- Create and rehearse a self-pitch
- Identify employment-interest, and conduct an active job search
- Know what to do before and after an interview
- Rehearse common interview and industry-specific questions
- Establish an individual action plan
Schedule & Location
- Summer Workshop: July 13 – August 17
- Fall Workshop: October 5 – November 9
Thursdays from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
SARRC’s 16th St. Campus: 2225 N. 16th Street Phoenix AZ 85006
- Private Pay
For more information on program dates or to register, please contact our Family Resource Team today at 602.606.9806 or online at inquiry.autismcenter.org.
SARRC's Family Resource Team is here to help:
Para hablar con alguien en Español llame al 480.887.0784 o en línea.