Employment Workshops (ages 16+)
The Employment Workshops program is an active space for teens and adults to develop a plan of action for securing employment. Over six weeks, participants will meet weekly in a collaborative group space with an instructor. Workshops require that participants are motivated, participatory, and desire immediate employment. Everyone will attend an initial assessment and planning session before group-based meetings begin.
- Develop a modern resume
- Create and rehearse a self-pitch
- Identify employment-interest, and conduct an active job search
- Know what to do before and after an interview
- Rehearse common interview and industry-specific questions
- Establish an individual action plan
2024 Schedule Information
Employment Workshops occur every Thursday from 1:00-3:00 p.m. at SARRC’s Campus: 2225 N. 16th Street, Phoenix.
- April 11 – May 16
- October 10 – November 14
- Private Pay