Employment Workshops (ages 16+)
SARRC's Employment Workshops support individuals in exploring their interests and abilities in a variety of environments while learning important skills to enhance their ability to establish and maintain employment.
Our Employment Workshops are aimed at increasing competitive employment opportunities for individuals with autism while teaching valuable work-related behaviors that might include:
- Overview of the employment journey
- Practice with interview questions
- Appropriately responding to work-based feedback
- Basic employment terminology
- Understanding a job description
- Work communication
- Job search strategies
- Individual resume development
- Preparing for an interview
- Problem Solving and critical thinking skills
- Workplace ethics
UPCOMING SCHEDULE & MEETING LOCATION
- April 6-May 26
- Thursdays from 1-3 p.m.
- Sessions take place in person at SARRC: 2225 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ 85006
For more information about SARRC’s Employment Workshops, please contact our Family Resource Team today at 602.606.9806 or online at inquiry.autismcenter.org.