Join Autism Speaks Arizona for a Transition to Adulthood Town Hall
Participants will learn about strategies and practical advice to assist in the transition of individuals on the autism spectrum from adolescence into adulthood. This event is open to the public and is aimed at transition-aged students with autism spectrum disorder, adults with autism, family members, school staff, service providers.
6:30 p.m.: Registration Opens/Refreshments/Networking
7:00 p.m.: Panel Discussion
8:00 p.m.: Audience Q&A
- Valerie Paradiz, PhD, Valerie Paradiz, LLC / Autistic Global Initiative & Board Member, Autism Speaks
- Paige Raetz, PhD, BCBA, Director of Teen and Adult Services, SARRC
- Arianna Esposito, BCBA, Autism Speaks-Behavior Support Plans
- More updates to come...
Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center
300 N.18th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Parking is available on site.
- Refreshments will be served.
- Seating is limited.