SARRC's 20th Annual Community Breakfast
Mark your calendar for one of the Valley's most admired fundraising events: Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center's Annual Community Breakfast scheduled for Thursday, April 26, 2018 at the beautiful Arizona Biltmore. We're pleased to announce that this year's event will be co-chaired by Kathy & Mike Bosco Opens a New Window. and Stephanie & Socrates Papadopoulos Opens a New Window. , both longtime supporters of SARRC.
SARRC’s Annual Community Breakfast is one of the Valley’s premier outreach and fundraising events. Funds raised during this signature SARRC event go directly back to our innovative programs, services and research initiatives. Guests of our Annual Community Breakfast experience a moving, memorable portrait of SARRC’s impact on individuals with autism and family’s served through our programs and services. Each year, thanks to our dedicated Table Captains, the event draws nearly 2,000 community and business leaders, sponsors, parents, volunteers and public officials and has grown to be one of the largest and most anticipated charity events in Arizona.
Registration will open February 23.
We invite current and interested Breakfast Table Captains and their guests to join us for a behind the scenes tour of SARRC. Tour attendees will see first-hand the dynamic work being done through our programs and research.
- Thursday, March 29: Register here Opens a New Window.
Support The Event
A one-of-a-kind Community Breakfast sponsorship is a testament to your commitment to SARRC’s mission. We offer a variety of sponsorship levels that best fit your goals. Sponsorship funds underwrite the cost of this important fundraising event. Learn more by viewing our 2018 Community Breakfast sponsorship opportunities packet Opens a New Window. or contact our team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (606) 606-9881.
Thank you to our generous sponsors
- Arizona Diamondbacks
- Arizona Residential Architects LLC
- Arizona State University
- Cenpatico Integrated Care
- Charles Schwab Opens a New Window.
- Contractors Wholesale Supply, LLC
- Cox Communications Opens a New Window.
- Cydcor Opens a New Window.
- Isagenix Opens a New Window.
- Melmed Center Opens a New Window.
- Salt River Project
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Opens a New Window.
- Walmart Opens a New Window.
- Wells Fargo
- Maggie Williams
- Willis Towers Watson Opens a New Window.
- Arizona Coyotes Foundation Opens a New Window.
- Arizona Garage & Closet Design Opens a New Window.
- Bank of Arizona Opens a New Window.
- Barrow Neurological Institute
- Colliers International
- Desert Institute for Spine Care Opens a New Window.
- Karen Donmoyer
- First American Title, National Commercial Services
- Gallagher & Kennedy
- Henry & Horne, LLP
- My Sister's Charities
- O’Donovan Family Foundation
- The Reffler Family
- Regional Center for Border Health, Inc.
- Southwest General Development
- Sunland Asphalt Opens a New Window.
- Dr. Nicholas & Effie Theodore
- Tony & Milena Astorga Foundation
- U.S. Trust Opens a New Window.
- USI Insurance Services Opens a New Window.
email@example.com | 602.606.9881